Thursday, January 8, 2015

R and S

I was using my cell phone to record this but it cut off because it's out of space. I need to do something about the storage situation. Here's my video, nonetheless.

Sometimes what happens is a sensitive person will become scared because they don't want to get hurt. I can only speak from my own experience or through my own lens, but it seems to me that sensitivity can get amplified because of old wounds that haven't yet healed. Because of this amplification, the world feels terribly mean and nasty. Constantly accusatory.

I have more to say about this. I can link it to the topic of forgiveness, for example, but I'd like to keep my various posts brief because I know reading gets time-consuming. And, besides, I'm sleepy. Small bits at a time is the best when it comes to being tired.


No comments:

There was an error in this gadget