Friday, December 12, 2014

Pen Pals 3

Dear Sharon,
You did it! Thanks for carving another bum and sending me the picture. I got the two inch fire hydrant, too. Keep up the hard work! I want to reassure you that your eggplant carvings aren't offending me. I hope you carve some more bums. Elves, too! I know they're difficult to do, but they're awesome at the same time.

If you like, you can send me one or two close-up shots of the bum carving. If you try it and it's too blurry or something, that's okay. All of these things take practice.

Are you ready for learning (ouchie!) and adventure?

Just as a side note, I asked my buddy, Carson, if he could drop off some roses at your front door because he lives in your area. I hope you got them.

Sincerely,
Waldo



Dear Waldo,
I got the roses. Um, thanks, I think. I don't like the thorns, but that goes without saying. I could tell the one yellow rose was artificial. That's why Carson took it out right when I was opening the door. I'm not stupid.

Sincerely,
Sharon



 

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget