Friday, December 13, 2013

you're in it

Dear person full of pain:

Your beauty captivates me, these tiny movements you make with such courage.  You're working on opening your boxes.  This journey of letting go is really, really hard... I mean mega hard.  There are so many people who don't understand your pain.

As you continue in this slow process it's imperative to trust your helper.  While you're being helped there will be hits and misses.  It will hurt sometimes, and in certain stretches it might feel like the pain is simply not going to let up.  I don't know why it has to be this way but I think it's intricately related to your sensitivity.

By the way, your sensitivity is one of the things I love the most about you.

Sometimes it will only be your pride that's hurting which will signify some great transformation taking place.

Other times, possibly, it will be as though there were a strong hand firm on your back along with the gentle brush of lips upon your cheek.  Guiding.  At least that's how I experienced it.  Maybe your encounter will differ somewhat.  You can show your helper what you feel along the way, if you like.

There might be times when you have serious doubts about your helper.  That's okay.  I hope you'll stick with your task of opening boxes anyway.  Remember, you're being cared for in a way that's beyond your understanding.

Maybe you won't believe me, but I love you.  And I care about what's in your boxes.

I hope you continue your tiny movements and go on sharing your truths.

Take courage, beloved one.



Sincerely,
Leah


No comments:

There was an error in this gadget