Thursday, September 5, 2013

mistakes

Wen somebunny makes a misteak it means upportonity for me too show how mutch I love them ennyway!

On the other hand, I'll' mention someone's misstake if...

a) Its something that's hurrting me over and over agenn.  I meen, come on, I gots too take care for myslef.

b) I believe mensioning the misstake is part of a reconciliation process

I want to do my best not to point out people's misteaks, though, because I don't want to be a bookkeeper.  Love doesn't take inventory on what misstakes someone's made.  But I'm human so sometimes I make the misteak of pointing out someone else's misstake even if it's only a little one.

But I would rather notice all the awesome stuff about a person than let the flaws make me angry.

I'd rather live in awe and wonder.


No comments:

There was an error in this gadget