Saturday, June 22, 2013

suggested reading

Hyperbole and a Half: Depression Part Two
"I remember being endlessly entertained by the adventures of my toys. Some days they died repeated, violent deaths, other days they traveled to space or discussed my swim lessons and how I absolutely should be allowed in the deep end of the pool, especially since I was such a talented doggy-paddler."  (read more HERE)

josh barkey: Is the Christian God a Psychopath?
"... I have to be willing to re-examine the way that I am reading the Bible. I have to be willing to go back to my childhood and question if maybe the rigid interpretive framework I was handed for the reading of the Bible is just plain wrong." (read more HERE)

Experimental Theology: The Fence of Matthew Shephard
"People wonder from time to time why I write about the relationship between the gay community and the Christian church. It's not a comfortable topic where I live and work. But the answer is pretty simple." (read more HERE)


No comments:

There was an error in this gadget