Tuesday, June 26, 2012

out & about

Yesterday my son, Trevor, and I went to The Big City.  The parking lot at the Skytrain station was very full, but amazingly we managed to find the one shady parking space under a maple tree.  The train ride was long and Trevor got antsy, but it felt good to see some new sights.

While we were eating lunch at Tim Horton's, a man sat down beside Trevor and asked me for coffee money.  He said he only had a quarter.  I gave him some coins and noticed that instead of buying coffee, he hurried out the doors and onto the street.

We didn't have as much time as I wanted for wandering around because we had to pick up Tamara from school, so I took some pictures and we headed back.  I'm hoping to go again soon when we can make a full day of it without feeling rushed.  

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget