Thursday, May 31, 2012

toot, toot

I've been sneeze-tooting these past few days.  And cough-tooting.  Lots of cough-tooting.  Who knew a little pipsqueak like me could be so gaseous? 

And not just gaseous.  Cantankerous, too.  Yesterday I was extremely irritable because it felt like someone was squeezing my head in a vice.  I was snappy with the children because I just wanted to be alone.

While I'm writing this I am cough-tooting.  If I do this long enough I can be like a one-person band, blaring my music for all the neighbors to hear (and smell).



2 comments:

stevensawyer said...

Leah,
I like what I've read. I believe you and I have similar writing styles to some degree. Thank you for subscribing to my blog and for your nice comments. I'm on my blogging sabbatical for the summer, but will be posting again in September. I look forward to catching back up with you then. I have made some very good blogging friends, which is one of the reasons I like to blog. I look forward to blogging together in the fall.

Leah Schouten said...

Thanks, Steven. I'll admit I haven't been keeping up with your posts lately. I hope you enjoy your summer.

There was an error in this gadget